A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Favor

I am being favored right now in many ways. I don't deserve it but I like it.
A few to note:
-McAlisters ice tea with lemon ...yes, true heaven in a glass
- T-58 minutes until I get my new orthotics for my shoes which I am confident is going to transform my knees thus leading to the ability to run again thus leading to happiness in me
- I found out for sure I get to volunteer for Passion this year depsite my youthfulness (24.94 and I need to be 25 years old)
-Yummy Chicken tortilla soup with yummy people twice this week (Monday - Beth (PS - HAPPT BIRTHDAY!) and today with Mark)
-3 days from the big Par-tay at my house and I love to plan parties!
-I signed up to do some big travelling trip this next year and I am extatic about it
-God has closed some doors that I couldn't close on my own
-New job opportunities with my company
-It is cold enough to wear a scarf (and my scarf looks oh so good today)
-Encouraging partial-marathon walk around Atlanta with Meredith lastnight
-Christmas shopping is almost done
-My brother's are on their way into town for a while!
-I went to bed at 9:02 lastnight and feel like a Rockstar today!
-I received a personal piece of mail from a friend with a great message
-I get to go to a dance class tonight at the gym (Flamenco!)
-I have an abundance of my favorite kinds of gum which always makes the day go faster

Good things I tell you and I really don't even deserve it. Stay bundled today!
XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home