A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, December 23, 2005

PS

I just whooped up on my brothers and cousins in a little Texas hold 'em.
Y'all thought I'd check out for the Holiday's but this is blogworthy.
After 2 nights of tournament play I am now up $4.
4 whole dollars.
This is big after the dirty game playing these kids were doing. I was even out completely at once and then bartered my way back in via favors and then ended up ahead.

I am taking myself to Stilesboro Biscuit tomorrow morning and indulging in the best biscuit my $4 can buy. (99.96% of you will have not a clue what or where the little treasure, Stilesboro Biscuit can be found - that is why it is a treasure.) You should be jealous. Though jealousy isnt a good Christmas-time feeling to embody so dont be jealous. Be happy. Be happy for me and my winnings and my biscuit and for Christmas Eve. I love Christmas Eve - though, this year, tomorrow will be the 3rd family party in a row so I feel like I have already done Christmas twice over. But I do love love Christmas Eve - so many good things and good memories and traditions all in one day.
For now I am going to put my $4 under my pillow and sleep happily.

Now I aint sayin she's a Golddigger.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home