A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Tejas

Me gusta Austin mucho and as always - I threaten not to return. Austin is the land of rolling hills and hippies and I am so happy to be here. I love cities that have water in them. There are 3 lakes here and we have seen them all today, had a picnic, had coffee with some people that dont shower and explored all the unique shops. Lastnight we had some of the best Tex-Mex you could imagine and tonight we are hitting SXSW which is the yearly music festival with over 1500 bands. No, I am not that cool- I only know of a few of the bands playing but it'll be good times.
I may not come home - Carson and Juls are treating me like a princess and the treatment is pretty nice. So atleast I am telling you where I have run off to.

Oh to be so relaxed and away and cool in a fun city! It's a hard life.
Adios amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home