A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Sunday, June 25, 2006


What an amazing weekend! Despite what the picture shows....I really did nothing this weekend but clean and read and clean more and sing and dance in the mirror and write and nap and listen to the thunderstorms...So perfect! And of course lastnight part of the Cory Sellers (www.corysellers.com) fanclub made the trek up to Lawrenceville for a fabulous night OTP. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

OH!!! I love small groups at intimate concerts in Lawrenceville! Robin told me about that night and that it was so fun. Man, I can't wait to be a part Betsy Wetsy. Wow, its already 9:45pm. Time for reading. Your relaxing wknd sounds so fun. I love to listen to thunderstorms. I could stare at my wall and be mesmerized by the sounds. Don't storms help you think clearly? OK, I'm typing like this is an email, so hello BN fan club! I'll email you back later. Love you!!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home