A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Little sea shells everywhere

I mean everywhere! I love the water. I love the beach. I love being with 18 other beach-happy friends and I love cramming into a few Florida houses for a few days of fourth of July fun. I do not love little itty bitty sea shells that make up the Atlantic coast. I have scrubbed every nook and cranny 3 times over and I go to bed at night and still find little shells sticking to me in odd places. And, really, that is the worst of it...otherwise, I am eating like a queen and enjoying the turqouise water and soaking up the rays and the laughs like there is no tomorrow. i havent checked my phone. My email is off and I just went to download this trips Top 20 theme songs off Itunes and thought I'd send a little red-white-and-blue love. Tomorrow we are going back out on the boats to the sandbar to cookout and take part in the festivities. I have a new navy bathing suit and red toes (and red cheeks now!) We are having a fish fry tonight and then going out to a restaurant/bar on the beach. You wish you were here. I do too. I wish everyone I loved were here. Wherever you are I hope you are enjoying the down time. Happy Birthday America! I love birthdays!

Note to self:Self,when you get back you have to start deciding what might happen with this life of yours. No more vacation sweetie.

And just in case you were wondering....the top tracks for the trip:

You are my joy
Ridin Dirty
Chasing Cars
Prmoiscuous
Whatta Man...yes, old school
And, yes, the new Paris Hilton song
And for Robin - "#1" by Nelly

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you are having so much fun! I wish I was there with all of you!!! Happy Independence Day!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home