A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Estoy ocupado

I am actually really really busy today while the rest of the world takes time off. It is great to feel busy and to have things to do so I am happy. I am going to work solidly for the next 5.5 hours because that is the way I do it best - hard hard for 5 hours and then no mo'.

I started off this morning perfectly. If you want to start your morning perfectly you wake up, brush your teeth, put the coffee on to smell - not to drink, poor the creamer from the cute little cream-cow in your fridge and sit in your robe and read. John Piper today. Then you make your eggs - perfectly. Then you check email, run out the door, Bruce Hornsby on the radio and head to salsa class! You got it - salsa at 8am with the studio lights down low will invigorate anybody's day. I feel like a rockstar but more than a rockstar - I feel really connected. To what - I don't know but I like it. I sond like I have been smoking pot. I have never smoked pot though. Nor do I have any desire - praise God. Of course, if Matthew McConnahay (sp??? and no time to look up the spelling) wanted to play bongo drums, in the nude and smoke on my porch - I could be tempted.

Busy busy busy....enjoy your days off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home