A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Penguin love

How far can you make the penguin go?? My personal best was 222, but with lots of strikes initially.
http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf
(Click on the Yeti to assume batting position, then click again to torpedo the little penguin as he approaches—don't forget to turn on your sound!) Enjoy!

Yeah, some of you insiders already got this from me today but I would feel terrible not sharing it with the rest of the global world.
PS - I really really love penguins and the way they walk and mate and eat and sound and look. There is an island supposedly in South Africa that is full of penguins which is not where I would expect penguins to be. I would like to go there and take wine and cheese and watch them.

4 Comments:

Blogger eZm said...

LOVE IT!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Dang...my mojo left me, I hit 316.5, thought I could compete with the big boys and then started torpedoing the poor penguin in the snow.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I missed it everytime, stupid broken bat. I hate this game b/c I can't play, but its broken I think, so its not that i'm BAD at it. Mine was a prototype.

5:27 PM  
Blogger eZm said...

so sorry- didnt't realize I was suppose to leave my pb

322.9

;)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home