A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nashville amigos.....

Cancel your plans tomorrow night because I have new ones for you. One of my newest musical-flings (though I think this is more of a serious relationship than a fling)is headlining at Exit/In. Sadly, I wont be able to make the trek through the beautiful Georgia/Tennessee mountains but I want you to check this girl out. She'll be a new heart-throb for you too.

www.brandicarlile.com

Thank me later. Hope y'all are loving life in Nashvegas. Reunion in the works!


And for all of you Atlanta kids, Variety Playhouse - tonight. I love Little 5 points and I love mid-week concerts. Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone! Yay for short weeks. (I like anything "mini".....mini Teddy Grahams, mini muffins, mini-cokes, mini shampoo bottles, Ipod-mini's, mini-weeks.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home