A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, May 25, 2006


This is just a little taste to wet your appetite. Mini story to follow. I may not be a super star sales-woman but I somehow made the poster on the 4th floor. This is funny. Kat and I christened the poster lastnight with a toast! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Oh my gosh! 734 must have one! Lets break in the office one night in August and steal it! We'll put up a poster of Jordan Knight instead. I think I still have one from childhood, but it has pink lipstick kisses all over his face. I liked him and Donnie Wahlberg the best.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home