A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pete=hero....more to come.

I can finally rest. Blog is fixed. Pete, you are truly my most favorite person of the day. All of a sudden my hnads stopped sweating and I can breathe again. Geez, this blog thing is getting to be like my first child. I can't leave it anywhere and I can't sleep until I know it is okay. I did not want anymore emotional attachments in my life and now I am paranoid over blog problems??? Needless to say - B.A.U.

Pete, my right arm is in the mail to you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Any time, Betsy! Glad to see it worked for you!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home