A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Cant stop laughing

It started this morning.
I slept on the couch because I am scared of Herman the roach and it was too hot to sleep in my sauna/room.
I thought I was the only one awake. I was cleaning my room - Adam and Eve style.
30 minutes later I realize that Catie is in fact wide awake, in her bed, doing school work. If you havent seen upstairs layout of the Terrace Catie's room is a short distant oposite of mine. Full views if she wanted....Ooppsss..... She has yet to ask me to be her next nude. Should I be offended?

Then, Somehow the whole Tizzle (Terrace) ended up at home during the lunch hour today. And somehow Shakira was in all of our heads. Let's put it this way: Katie's hips dont lie. We had a little mini hip moving session before Kat headed back to her prison (work that is). I had to remove myself from the premises after a while because my belly hurt from laughing. I love when we are all home unexpectedly.

Then, tonight Kat and I drove completely out of our way - not once but twice for a Stephen Woodham specialty- Mickey-D's McFlurry with Oreo and you got it.....a little splash of fudge. I wanted a sausage biscuit too. They dont start making them til 4am - for future reference. I am not sure what is in the Terrace water but we got the McFlurry and then again chuckled the whole way home. (Insert side note: Kat was felling her Auburn pride and was "War-eagling" every car of 20-something males we might have passed. Nice, Kat.

This isnt funny to you. That's not why I write it. I write it because my roommates are simply irrestistible. One of my most favorite things in America is to come home and literally laugh until my stomach cramps with these characters. I know there will be a day (when Kat is home with her cats) that I sit and just long to be back at the Terrace with the windows open on a Tuesday mid-afternoon just sitting on the smelly couch laughing with these girls. I pray we savor every single moment and drink it up with a straw real slow and then slurp it at the end just to make sure we got it all. Yummy - I heart Terrace girls.

Wu-Tizzle for shizzle

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

One of my most favorite things in America is YOU! I will lick the ground when I land on my most favorite soil/pavement EVER!

I never liked the McMuffin part of McD's sausauge and biscuits. I'd opt for a Hardee's breakfast biscuit any day!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home