A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Flipping Blind

I won't give this guy justice so read for yourself. This is one of the many cool kids at Passion this year that I met. He wouldn't remember me as we met in passing and I dont even think exchanged names but then I heard his story from a fellow volunteer friend. Wow. I am humbled by his obedience and patience. This is worth checking out. What a beuatiful encounter of a genuine follower of our gracious Creator.
I keep praying for boldness. The kind of boldness that this fellow is experiencing only out of a genuine heart to follow and surrender.

Pick him up if you see him. Coo stories I am sure.
www.flippingblind.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home