A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, January 02, 2006

MIA and 2K6

So, I am MIA this week for sure. I am in Nashvegas for the Passion conference and as much as I want to chat with you cutie patooties (that looks awful spelled out) - this is costing me 13.66 per 15 minutes - ridiculous! Anywho, NYE 2k5 was great here in Nashville and many a stories are to be told. Now I am here with 18,000+ college students and crazy volunteers and I just cant wait to see what God has in store.
Have a beautiful first week of the year.
Make some resolutions.
Stick to them this year - it's going to be a good one. I can feel it.
Cia bella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home